Latest @gosurfNZ Tweets
- 13 hrs ago | #gosurfDUNNOS Stormy onshore surf today with freezing southerlies http://t.co/dEU4mTNglc
- 13 hrs ago | #gosurfCHCH Still surfable today with 2ft of surf & light offshore winds http://t.co/z1BBv8LQ0s
- 13 hrs ago | #gosurfWELLY Onshore again today with not much swell, but will all change with giant swell due & howling onshore http://t.co/c9l2kIDqHv
- 13 hrs ago | #gosurfNAKI Onshore again today with buiding swell & strengthening onshore winds http://t.co/1MK4qL7bBi
- 13 hrs ago | #gosurfGIZZY 2ft of swell today with light offshore winds. Maybe a foot more this arvo http://t.co/QS65HGL3PH
- 13 hrs ago | #gosurfRAGS Weepy WNW swell with onshore winds today round 2-3ft http://t.co/dLxysMQ3ri
- 14 hrs ago | #gosurfMOUNT Small surf this morn in the 1-2ft range with clean conditions. Winds going WNW soon http://t.co/c4yzJSOdpg
- 14 hrs ago | #gosurfCORO Small lines this morn in the 1ft+ range with offshore winds http://t.co/xtspqve4dq
- 14 hrs ago | #gosurfAKWEST Building surf today in the 3-5ft range this morn with onshore winds all day http://t.co/48jmsNR3ha
- 14 hrs ago | #gosurfAKEAST Small as today with just mini lines and offshore winds. http://t.co/bBTDj8YiaR
The GoSurf Instafeed - to get featured here simply tag us: #GoSurfNZ or @GoSurfNZ
- ASP: Oakley Pro Bali...
- ISA: Jasmine Smith Places Eighth...
- ISA: Smith Last Remaining Kiwi Surfer At World Junior Surfing Cha...
- You made Ric Make it!...
- ISA: Big Day of Surfing At World Junior Champs With 11 Kiwis In T...
- ASP: Volcom Fiji Pro Highlights...
- ISA: Kiwi Girls Perform As Boys Get The Jitters...
- ASP: Finals Day for Volcom Fiji Pro...
- INTL: Volcom Fiji Pro is ON...
ASP: Oakley Pro Bali
Day One of the event ran yesterday afternoon at Keramas with Round One completed. The swell filled in all day and the notorious trades stayed pretty mellow and even cleaned up towards day's end. Of course what everyone is talking about is John John's amazing Alley Opp in the final heat of the d
Exclusive: Tahi Tuesday- Maz Quinn
Today we catch up with Maz Vanya Quinn, the man who carried the weight of the nation’s hopes for a World Champion surfer in the late 90’s and 2000’s.
ASP: Oakley Pro Bali
The Oakley Bali Pro set to start
Exclusive: June Super Swell Breakdown
The June Super Swell. Greeny breaks down what was surely one of the best swells of the last decade to impact New Zealand's East Coast.
Exclusive Forecast: Greeny’s Weekly Forecast, Monday 17th June 2013
Exclusive Forecast: Greeny's Weekly Forecast, Monday 17th June 2013 Greeny brings you his detailed written & video forecasts.
Webisode: Oakley Dispatch
Oakley's lastest video in it's fullness.
ISA: Jasmine Smith Places Eighth
Gisborne's Jasmine Smith has placed eighth at the 2013 Dakine ISA World Junior Championship presented by Billabong. Smith was eliminated from the Under 16 Girls Division of the event early Saturday morning.
Exclusive Feature: Social Sundays, NZ Surfing and beyond through the eyes of Instagram
To get featured here, tag your photos with @gosurfnz or #gosurfnz Here are our favourite shots of the week from Instagram: